Get ready to enjoy our hilarious selection of airplane puns that will crack your day! with airplane jokes and one-liners, so let the laughter begin!
Here are the top 45 funny Airplane puns to make your weekend with a laugh. These are the funniest jokes about Airplane humor for both kids and adults which they are going to love with a laugh.
- What do you call an airplane that’s afraid of heights? A jet-lag!
- Why don’t airplanes ever seem to go on vacation? They’re always on the fly!
- How does an airplane chef start dinner? By turning on the stew-pendous oven!
- What do you call an airplane that does karate? A chopper!
- Why don’t eggs fly airplanes? They’d crack under the pressure!
- What do you call an airplane who is a foodie? A gastroplane!
- How do airplanes stay connected across oceans? Using their long-range walkie talkies!
- Why can’t airplanes tell jokes? They always fly right over people’s heads!
- What do you call an airplane who is nosy? A snooplane!
- How do airplanes smell? With their snoots!
- What do you call an airplane who works on a farm? A crop duster!
- Why did the airplane cross the road? To get to the terminal side!
- How do airplanes vote? By absent-tee ballot!
- What do you call an airplane that plays video games? A Game Plane!
Subscribe to Joke Knock!
Get updates on the latest posts and more from Here’s A Joke straight to your inbox.
Funny Airplane Puns
- Why don’t airplanes ever win hide and seek? They’re always plane sight!
- What do you call an airplane who loves Mexican food? A taco jet!
- Why don’t airplanes ever relax at the beach? There’s no air-mo service!
- What airline does Dracula fly? Virgin Bloodlines!
- How do airplanes stay in shape? By doing aero-bics!
- Why don’t mummies fly airplanes? They’re afraid of the cryptkeepers!
- What do you call an airplane who works as a journalist? An airing reporter!
- Why did the airplane get called into the principal’s office? For making inappropriate fly-bys!
- What do you call an airplane who loves coffee? A jet-lagged latte!
- Why was the airplane good at gardening? It was an ace with aerosol!
- What airline uses psychics for pilots? Spirit Airways!
- I was going to tell an airplane joke, but it would probably just fly over your head.
- My friend got a job as a pilot, but found navigating the cockpit controls was a lot harder than expected. You could say he was easily Boeing 747 confused.
- I wanted to become an airline steward, but struggling to manage turbulent passengers every flight quickly crushed my spirits.
- The budget airline charged extra for headphones, blankets and even oxygen masks. I guess you get what you payfare.
- I tried to book a last minute flight but all I could find was a red-eye. At least I’ll save a night’s accommodation if I just sleepplane.
- I accidentally packed a joke book in my carry-on bag and got stopped by airport security. I guess they consider puns to be deadly weapons these days.
- My friend said he wanted to work as ground crew at the airport, but I told him those ramp jobs don’t really take-off career wise.
- I got bumped from an overbooked flight but the airline gave me a free voucher. I guess that’s their way of apologyzing.
- The passenger next to me fell asleep and started snoring loudly. I considered waking him up but didn’t want to make a turbulance.
- I tried to tell the airline staff about the broken seat but got no response. I guess my complaint just fell on deaf flyers.
Airplane Puns One Liner
- This airline food tastes like it was cooked in the Wright brothers’ first plane.
- The inflight movie was apparently directed by the pilot because it was seriously off course.
- The turbulence on this flight is so bad, even the cocktails are shaken, not stirred.
- I asked the pilot to open a window so I could get some fresh air. He told me to go back to my seat and quit winging it.
- The screaming baby on this flight has successfully done what no airline has been able to – make me mute my own headphones.
- The airline charged me $50 to check my bag but their complimentary inflight snacks wouldn’t add up to 50 cents.
- I tried to join the airline’s frequent flyer program but apparently my credit limit wasn’t high enough to ever get off the ground.
- This seat has less legroom than a Barbie dream house…and don’t even get me started on the overhead bin space.
- The airline remarks that this will be a short flight. Fine by me, that means less time inhaling the scent of burnt coffee and recycled air.
- They say flying is the safest way to travel but being crammed between two snoring passengers makes me want to jump out.
I hope these airplane one-liners bring a smile to your face! Enjoy the airplane humor!
We brought you hilarious airplane puns and humor, keep these jokes in mind, and remember to smile because these can just fly over your head! and can be a source of laughter too! Hope these jokes bring joy to your world!
If you want to laugh more here is a list of more funny jokes which you gonna love and laugh at: