Get ready to enjoy our hilarious selection of train puns that deliver the laughs into your day! with some train jokes, and train puns one-liners! so let the laughter begin!
Here are the top 63 funny train puns to make your weekend with a laugh. These are the funniest jokes about train humor for both kids and adults which they are going to love with a laugh.
Funny Train Puns
- I used to be a train conductor, but I got derailed.
- All aboard the pun express – next stop, laughter!
- The train was choo-choo-sy about its friends – only locomotives allowed.
- I tried to make a train joke, but it went off the rails.
- Train tracks have excellent rapport – they’re always in line with each other.
- Why did the train break up with the subway? It needed some space.
- The train was a great chef – it knew how to turn up the steam.
- Trains love a good party – they always bring the tracks to dance on.
- Train tracks have great communication – they’re always on the same line.
- The train had a great sense of humor – it had everyone in stitches.
- What’s a train’s favorite dance move? The loco-motion.
- The train’s favorite sport? Track and field.
- Why was the train good at storytelling? It had a great narrative.
- The train got a promotion – it moved up the tracks.
- Trains make excellent comedians – they always have a good delivery.
- The train went to therapy – it had some serious baggage.
- Trains love coffee – it helps them espresso themselves.
- Why did the train cross the road? To get to the other track.
- The train started a band – it was on track for success.
- What did the conductor say to the noisy passengers? “Keep it down, this is a loco-motion!”
- Trains are good at playing hide and seek – they always stay on track.
- Why was the train always calm? It had good rail-axation techniques.
- The train had a favorite genre of music – it loved tracks from the past.
- Trains have a great sense of direction – they always follow the right path.
- What’s a train’s favorite type of humor? Track-tical jokes.
Subscribe to Joke Knock!
Get updates on the latest posts and more from Here’s A Joke straight to your inbox.
Funny Train Jokes
- Why do trains eat so much? They’re always so loco-motive!
- How do trains stay fit? They make sure to engine-ercise daily!
- Why was the train feeling underpowered? It was lacking steam!
- Why was the train feeling old and outdated? It was having an engine crisis!
- What did one train say to comfort the other train? This too shall pass(enger)!
- Why was the train feeling lonely? It just needed to steam some friends!
- Why do trains take frequent breaks? To re-rail and recharge!
- Why do trains love cold weather? It gives them an excuse to let off steam!
- Why are trains always on time? They live by a tight locomotive!
- Why do trains make the best dancers? They really know how to engine their caboose!
- How does a train stay secure? It makes sure all its cars are locked!
- What do call two trains that collide? A train wreck!
- How does a train stay in touch with friends? By chugging along to social gatherings!
- What do you call a train just for women? A gal locomotive!
- Why do trains need therapy sometimes? They engine too much trauma!
- Why was the train feeling depressed? It kept railing through life with no joy.
- What train is always ready for Christmas? The Polar Express!
- How do trains communicate? Through train-slation devices!
- What do you call stolen train parts? Loco-motives!
- What do you call a train engineer who left town? An out-of-towner!
- Why are trains optimistic about life? They chug-gine the best in every situation!
- Why do trains love hot weather? It gives them steamy vibes!
- Why was the train fired from his job? He always locomoted too fast!
- How did the train become an expert violinist? Lots of engine-tense practice!
Train Puns One Liners
- What do you call a train just for families? A tender-locomotive!
- I asked the conductor for a ticket to anywhere, but he said I needed to be more specific. I guess he couldn’t track my request.
- Trains are great listeners – they always stay on track during conversations.
- Why did the train join a gym? It wanted to get on the express workout.
- The train told a secret to the tracks, but it’s still on the down-low.
- What do you call a train that never stops talking? A chatterboxcar.
- Trains are the best at poker – they always have a good track record.
- The train always gets the green light – it’s a real locomotive of success.
- Why did the train break up with the bus? It wanted a relationship that was on track.
- I told the train a joke, and it laughed so hard it lost its caboose.
- The train loves to exercise – it’s great at doing track and field.
- Trains have a favorite genre of music – it’s anything with a good beat and a strong track record.
- What do you call a train with a cold? A loco-sneeze.
- The train threw a party, and everyone had a first-class time.
I hope these train one liners bring a smile to your face! Enjoy the train humor!
I hope these additional funny train puns brought a smile to your face! Remember, so feel free to share these with friends and family to spread the laughter!
If you want to laugh more here is a list of more funny jokes that you gonna love and laugh at: