Get ready to enjoy our hilarious selection of Mcdonald’s jokes that will crack up your day with Mcdonald’s drive-thru and one-liners. These Mcdonald’s jokes exhibit clever and humorous observations about Mcdonald’s. So let the laughter begin!
Here are the top 30 Funny Mcdonald’s jokes to make your weekend with a laugh. These are the funniest t jokes about Mcdonald’s humor which you are going to love with a laugh.
- I went to McDonald’s and noticed all the employees were artists. They were really good at portraying fast food!
- Did you hear about the burger that won a marathon? It trained at McRunald’s!
- The fries at McDonald’s must have a great sense of humor. They’re always a-laughin’ in the fryer!
- I asked for a quarter pounder, but they gave me a one pounder. I guess they thought I needed some extra ‘beef’ in my life!
- I tried bringing my own drinks to McDonald’s, but they called the ‘cola’-lice on me. The nerve!
- Did you hear about the pickle that ran off with the ketchup at McDonald’s? They were in a real condimental relationship!
- McDonald’s should open a breakfast club with non-stop dancing. They can call it McJivin’ in the Morning!
- They say time flies when you’re having fun, but it super-sized at McDonald’s. It practically Warp McDrived!
- I tried to write a love letter to McDonald’s, but it ended up being a mc-mash of cheesy puns. I guess you could say it was a “bae-galette” of emotions!
- I had an argument with my friend at McDonald’s, so to settle things, we had a “quarter pound-off.” Lettuce just say, it didn’t end well for either of us! Remember, these puns are meant to be lighthearted and silly. Enjoy the laughs!
Subscribe to Joke Knock!
Get updates on the latest posts and more from Here’s A Joke straight to your inbox.
Best Mcdonald’s Jokes
- I went on a blind date to McDonald’s, but it didn’t work out because we couldn’t find any common fries.
- Why did the tomato go to McDonald’s? It wanted to ketchup with its friends.
- I asked for a McFlurry at McDonald’s, but they said the ice cream machine was broken. It’s always a rocky road to a sweet treat.
- One time, I ordered a salad at McDonald’s for a healthier option. It came with a side of disappointment.
- Why did the burger go to school? It wanted to get its “lettuce” on its report card.
- McDonald’s should offer a McFreeze option. That way, I won’t need to worry about brain freezes.
- Did you hear about the McDonald’s clown who became a superhero? He became French Fry Man, fighting for crispy justice!
- I tried to quit McDonald’s, but their fries kept reeling me back in. They’re my kryptonite!
- Why did the chicken go to McDonald’s? To challenge the Big Mac to a “who’s cluckier” competition!
- McDonald’s should team up with the fitness industry and launch the McJogger. A combo of a burger and running shoes!
Mcdonald’s Drive-Thru Jokes
- I asked the drive-thru worker at McDonald’s if they could supersize my mood. They handed me a happy meal and a balloon!
- I ordered a burger through the McDonald’s drive-thru, and they said it would be just a “drive-by tasting,” but I convinced them to let me take it to go.
- I pulled up to the McDonald’s drive-thru and asked for some fries, extra crispy. They said, “Sorry, our fryer is only certified in poultry comedy!”
- I visited the McDonald’s drive-thru, but my car is so small, they forgot to hand me the toy with my Happy Meal. I guess it’s a “compact surprise.”
- I went to the McDonald’s drive-thru and tried to order a milkshake with extra whip “cream of laughter,” but they said they ran out of hilarious toppings.
- The drive-thru worker at McDonald’s asked me if I wanted a clown burger with extra “ham-burg-larity.” I said, “Sure, but hold the puns.”
- I went to the McDonald’s drive-thru, and they asked if I wanted a Coke or a smile with my order. I said, “Both, please! A happy meal deserves a happy beverage.”
- I asked the McDonald’s drive-thru worker if they had any “drive-thru therapy” available. They handed me a hot coffee and said, “This should perk you right up!”
- I ordered a burger at the McDonald’s drive-thru, and they said, “We only serve rib-tickling specials here!” Looks like it’s laughter with a side of beef.
- I drove through McDonald’s and asked for a chicken sandwich with a side of giggles. They said, “Coming right up, but be prepared for some poultry pun-ishment!”
Remember, McDonald’s jokes are all in good fun and meant to bring a smile to your face. Enjoy the drive-thru laughs!
We brought the best McDonald’s jokes, keep these jokes in mind and remember to smile, because these can be epic and silly and can be a source of laughter too! Happy smiling and happy laughing!
If you want to laugh more here is a list of more funny jokes that you gonna love and laugh at: