Get ready to enjoy our hilarious selection of art puns that will crack up your night! with the art jokes and art puns one liners, so let the laughter begin!
Here are the top 70 funny art puns to make your weekend with a laugh. These are the funniest jokes about art humor for both kids and adults which they are going to love with a laugh.
- What do you call an art thief who only steals paintings of fruit? A peach snatcher!
- Why was the artist arrested? He had a sketchy background.
- What did the painter say to the wall? One more crack like that and I’ll plaster you!
- My friend makes art out of candy wrappers. It’s pretty sweet.
- What’s an artist’s favorite type of coordination? Eye to hand coordination.
- Why did the art student fail his still life exam? He wasn’t drawing any conclusions.
- What do you call cheese art? Brie-lliant!
- Why did the artist get in trouble with the IRS? He had too many sketchy deductions!
- What do you call a dinosaur who does art? A T-Rex-t artist!
- Why was the artist late to work? There was too much traffic on the drawbridge!
- What’s the best way to communicate with artists? Use imagery!
- Why do artists make great scientists? They excel in lab drawings!
- Which artists are the most environmentally friendly? The impressionists – they like to recycle images!
- How do artists stay cool in the summer? With their paints down!
- My artist friend makes sculptures out of old tires. The idea just went flat.
Subscribe to Joke Knock!
Get updates on the latest posts and more from Here’s A Joke straight to your inbox.
Funny Art Puns
- What do you call cheese that makes art? Sculpt-urd!
- Why do artists make great builders? They have a lot of creativity to frame ideas!
- Which artists are the bravest? The abstract expressionists – they really think out of the box!
- What’s every artist’s favorite snack? Sketch-up!
- Why did the artist bring her paints on vacation? She wanted to roam with some colors!
- How does an artist say goodbye? See ya on the easel side!
- What do you call an doodling insect? A draw-bug!
- Why are paintings so thin? They’re on a bit of a canvas diet!
- What do you call a painting party? A brush bash!
- Why did the artist stay home? She drew the curtains!
- My friend just opened an art gallery for fruits. I said it was a brilliant idear!
- What did the painter say to the wall? I’ve got my eye on you!
- What do you call cheese that draws? Brie-artist!
- Why does abstract art bring in the big bucks? It’s always open to interpretation!
- What do you call a hilarious work of art? A funny drawing!
- Why was the new painter fired after one day? He just didn’t make the cut!
- What’s an artist’s favorite place to relax? The Louvre lounge!
- Why are paintings so thin? They’re always on a canvas diet!
- What do you call a pirate art gallery? Arrrrt!
- Why can you never trust art sellers? They always frame people!
- What season do artists hate most? The Faulkner.
- I’d tell you an art pun but I’m drawing a blank!
- What did the customer at the art store ask? “Can you frame it?”
- Did you hear about the gallery that exhibits art by cats? It features claws.
- What do you call a museum filled with bad art? An error gallery!
Art Puns One Liners
- This painting is quite a masterpiece. The only thing missing is my signature.
- I don’t paint people. I paint the inner turmoil clearly visible on their faces.
- This sculpture embodiment of sorrow would look great next to my bed to really optimize the ambiance.
- I was going to be an artist, but I just drew the line at that career choice.
- Don’t ask me to paint your dog. I don’t do pet portraits.
- I only paint in one color – vague disappointment and disillusionment.
- My favorite subjects to paint are fruit. Mainly pears. I find them very a-peeling.
- I’m not an artist, I’m a visionary who uses paint to express my existential angst.
- This sculpture is priceless. No really, I have no idea what it’s worth or if anyone will buy it.
- I don’t have the patience for paint-by-numbers, unless numbers go from 1 to 6.
- I tried selling my abstract paintings but didn’t have much luck. My work was too far out.
- I only work in neo-cubist, post-modern genres. Plebeians like you wouldn’t understand.
- My paintings? They’re not weird, they’re avant garde! You just don’t get my dark creative vision!
- Every preschooler is an artist. The challenge is staying one when you grow up.
- I don’t splatter paint randomly. Each color splatter represents a poignant philosophical musing.
- If I paint it, you better believe it’s worth at least a million bucks. I don’t come cheap.
- My work explores the human struggle between existential dread and the futility of existence. Neat huh?
- I tried painting by numbers once but found it too restrictive for my expansive genius intellect.
- I crush each paint stroke with the weight of my emotional intensity and brooding intellect.
- Am I an artist if no one buys my art? Or just a guy painting in his basement?
- I don’t see art when I look at a canvas. I see the window to my tortured soul.
- I smear the paint on as crudely as society has smeared my artistic ambitions.
- This sculpture is not a failure of my vision. It is an indictment of societal expectations.
- My paintings don’t make sense? Maybe open your mind instead of just your eyes.
- Fine, call it an “accident” if you must. But true art transcends your pedestrian notions.
- Each brush stroke channels my unbridled hopes. And inevitable crushing disappointment.
- My work is beyond critique. Its depth is only accessible to minds like my own.
- You gaze upon my work and see only hieroglyphics. I gaze and see into the depths of the human soul.
- To me, a paint-spattered canvas is but a metaphor for the spattered hopes of man.
- Inspiration eludes me today. Even tortured geniuses need a break sometimes.
I hope these art puns bring a smile to your face! Enjoy the art humor!
I hope these additional funny art puns brought a smile to your face! Remember, so feel free to share these with friends and family to spread the laughter!
If you want to laugh more here is a list of more funny jokes that you gonna love and laugh at: